Thursday, December 31, 2009

SHIT HAPPENS

well folks its new years eve and yes i am now looking for a job i just lost my job yea who would have figure. well when one door closes another opens its all good. Now i can start looking for work in my field i have a AA degree in media production and a certificate in Graphic Design. I need to find a office job let me know send me a email. Yes i do have a resume I keep a resume because you never know what could happen, because you never know. Well My ex job was were stressful and i glad that i no longer work there. Where i use to work the store was a mess when i got it, the manager who had it before i got it had trashed it. They were using the file cabinet as a storage cabinet it has cords and light bulbs in it. They used FedEx mailers as the file cabinet which they would mark with black marker. funny thing is when they old manage had it before me no one came around to check up on his nothing him and his pt were stealing right under gnc nose. funny thing is the old manager now has a health store online which sells gnc products at a discounted price. here's something else the guards that gnc hire to guard the store the company name is code 3 why did the guard know they were stealing didn't say nothing but when i was trying to let the company know no one wanted to listen or here it. I was working 3 months straight without help because no one wanted to help. I finally find a pt worker who wanted to work but now i no longer work there. well life goes on its all good i will live. Well it New Years eve not sure what i will do i will spend it with my boo. So if you have any questions just email me shewquet.character@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thanks for looking at my blog. Here you will find things about me and life, Also if you like to be a guest blogger just ask. I am always looking for new folks to help.

Sigma Makeup

My New WebSite

My New WebSite
click the picture to go to site

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My weigh loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter