Monday, December 21, 2009

Snow


Well what a weekend we got a lot of snow. It was so much that my company sent us home also the annapolis mall even closed at 4pm. The Sunday me and hubby has to dig the car out again just to get to work. So with the weather being bad I didn't get my hair done. So now I am really looking for a good hair dresser must be in the Maryland area. Need samples of Work and references if able to give. She or he had to be flexible. Must know how to do thick long hair if you know someone send info to shewquet.character@gmail.com thanks guys feel free to pass on the blog and info.


No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thanks for looking at my blog. Here you will find things about me and life, Also if you like to be a guest blogger just ask. I am always looking for new folks to help.

Sigma Makeup

My New WebSite

My New WebSite
click the picture to go to site

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My weigh loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter