Saturday, December 12, 2009

Life


Well i finally did it finally got a blog.....Ummmm what to write, Well nothing much to say ohhh if you don't know yet. I am getting married Oct 16 2010 yea i am so happy about that I Love my boo he is the best man for real, he is nice, he loves to see me happy and i love seeing him happy. The in-laws love me and love him yes my folks love him to death. Its funny when he comes to my house for real my pops love telling him story's he is well liked. Same for me his mom and granny love me too. I am the daughter she never had My hubby is the only child. Yes this is him and i first marriage. We don't have any kids yet after the wedding we will try for one Give my folks and his folks a grand baby. I am still working as a store manager and i am looking for a sales person who would like to work its a part-time job which we pay hourly and you do get commission. My store is in bmore so if this sounds like something you like to do tell your Friends,Family, email me the resume to shewquet.character@gmail.com. also forgot to say we still looking for folks to decorate the wedding hall, someone to take pictures and video of everything. also you got to check out my youtube its funny for real here's the link http://youtube.com./blackandthick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thanks for looking at my blog. Here you will find things about me and life, Also if you like to be a guest blogger just ask. I am always looking for new folks to help.

Sigma Makeup

My New WebSite

My New WebSite
click the picture to go to site

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My weigh loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter