Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year New Me


Well we all have made to 2010. No matter what you did for the new year rather it was good or bad, we all can think god that we are still here and living we have our health. We all know our jobs are not guarantee, I for one know that company look out for them self for real. Take the company i use to work for the assit. Manager would sleep on the damn job and half do the work, i even had pictures of him sleep and showed my boos she did nothing at all nothing while i was doing the job of two people. that's life most companies will fuck you over and not even thing twice about it i could write a book about my old job. My job hunting is going very good. I finally can rest no more working for 3 months straight with no help from the company no more crying and stressing over it nope that's all gone. This year is my year and i will be doing big things in 2010 you better believe that all eyes on me. Yea soon i will be making some more YouTube video with some of my poetry i have written yea i would be putting them on my blog also and building my graphic design skills and media production skills i have many talents lots if you need a list of them just ask. I put all my faith on GOD he has my back and he has yours. well that's enough for today will be writing more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thanks for looking at my blog. Here you will find things about me and life, Also if you like to be a guest blogger just ask. I am always looking for new folks to help.

Sigma Makeup

My New WebSite

My New WebSite
click the picture to go to site

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My weigh loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter