Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rainy Sunday

Well folks today is Sunday and i was suppose to get my hair done, but my stylist wasn't feeling well. so now me and hubby had to find something to do so first we were going to go to the movies but the movies didn't start until 10pm and it was going to be 2 hours long, so we didn't go to the movies so we went to get something to eat. so we got some snacks and came back home to watch movies. at least i will get to be early maybe never know. well that's all for today my blogs will get better when i have more to blog about but thanks for taking a look, also if you know of someone who like to do a guest blog let me know send me a email to littlekim@yahoo.com if u get time check my YouTube out http://youtube.com/blackandthick i also have facebook matter of fact i am all over the net. I hope everyone have a nice day take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thanks for looking at my blog. Here you will find things about me and life, Also if you like to be a guest blogger just ask. I am always looking for new folks to help.

Sigma Makeup

My New WebSite

My New WebSite
click the picture to go to site

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My weigh loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter