Friday, December 18, 2009

LIVING LIFE


I AM so happy, I have my new htc hero its awesome i must say they only thing i miss from my pre is the cards that's it. this device does it all. But let me tell you whats been going on with me. Well as you know I had a bday DEC 17 Yes i turn 34Yea i know i look 21 HA..HA..HA. I was working because i am the only worker n my store but I have a new person starting Saturday. Well i should say i had she went to the hospital today with chest pains. When she gets out and feel better she still has a job. I wonder if everyone is ready for all the snow we are suppose to get in the area i for one don't mind the snow i just hate the ice, but if it snows tooo bad me and hubby might not be able to make it to work.I really dont know how that would work out if i cant make it in, because i am the only worker and the only one with a store key to open the store. I will cross my fingers maybe it wont snow. well enough of talking of the snow. like i have stated before if your reading the blog and you like to guest write for me let me know, i would love to have a bunch of folks guest blog, it could be maybe something that you want to get off your chest or maybe you have a story/poem you like to share if you do just email at littlekim@yahoo.com same thing for my YouTube channel http://youtube.com/blackandthick if you like to submit a video feel free to do so the channel is you can email all questions to littlekim@yahoo.com. also I love to network i am on facebook http://facebook.com/shewquet
and i am on twitter http://twitter.com/blacknthick
If you have any concerns or have questions you like me to answer feel free to email me. Well I hope everyone is having a good day and you stay warm. remember if no one tells you your loved remember GODS LOVE YOU no matter what the haters say. Take care and thanks for Reading stay tune because i always have something to write and i try not to keep it too long. So take care and GOD BLESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thanks for looking at my blog. Here you will find things about me and life, Also if you like to be a guest blogger just ask. I am always looking for new folks to help.

Sigma Makeup

My New WebSite

My New WebSite
click the picture to go to site

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My weigh loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter