Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I AM GOING TO CRY

I am going to cry, My palm pre has done it again i am so angry at this device. The palm pre was suppose to be the device of all devices. i was suppose to keep this one until 2011 when my contract was up. So let me tell you about this plam pre and what my issues were. ok first it was giving me code 129 which is a connection error code, then it wasn't liking my yahoo password so i deleted the account and restarted the phone. Well that didn't work because when i tired to re add the account omg i got this long yahoo email error. so as you know i was calling and calling sprint. matter of fact called so much and had so many replacement phones that on my account it just said i had to go to the store. but what really finally did it for me was when i was trying to send a tweet and one of the keys got stuck. yes got stuck it wouldn't come unstuck so i had to restart the phone. well when it came back on the keyboard didn't work at all good thing hubby was off work he took it to the store. everytime hubby took it to the sprint store i made sure to write detailed notes about the issues i am having and i also made sure to date them and write the error code and the errors i got. Yes i do all of that when my pre would act up i would write down the day and time in my Franklin covey planner that hubby picked out for me at his store in the Annapolis mall. So today i called the store manager at sprint and i asked him if i could just get another phone. He said sure so now i have a htc hero. the hero seem cool i have to get use to the onscreen keyboard but i am loving all the apps we have its a good phone. but Ive said enough if u have a pre and your having issues feel free to email me or just comment here if u like. FYI I HAD 4 PLAM PRES YES 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thanks for looking at my blog. Here you will find things about me and life, Also if you like to be a guest blogger just ask. I am always looking for new folks to help.

Sigma Makeup

My New WebSite

My New WebSite
click the picture to go to site

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My weigh loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter