Saturday, January 16, 2010

Motorola MotoROKR S9-HD


Well folks i finally got my MoroROKR s9-hd stereo I got mine in white. they come in black and white. The sound is awesome its very light weight. I have used them for my HTC hero and my ipod touch. Fyi if you want to use voice commands with them on your itouch it wont work sorry. you can see hear your music. They work well with my cell phone it does voice commands and everything. The headset is bluetooth it has a nice sound they run between 89-100 dollars depends on where you get them. they come with two set of ear buds. they are 1.1 ounce s9-HD measures 5.0 by 5.1 by 1.9 inches. They sit in the back of your head. On the left side you have the play and track and skip button. On the right side you have a multi function button for voice command and volume control. In the back of the device you have your usb for charging the device and the power button for turning it on and pairing it up with other devices. This is a very good device for working out its sweat proof too so go out and buy a pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thanks for looking at my blog. Here you will find things about me and life, Also if you like to be a guest blogger just ask. I am always looking for new folks to help.

Sigma Makeup

My New WebSite

My New WebSite
click the picture to go to site

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My weigh loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter