Tuesday, January 5, 2010

FEELING GOOD




who would have know that losing my job would be the best thing for me. The folks who know me i was always coughing up stuff and blowing my nose. I had a life supply of mucinex dm an delsym. On top of that i had cough drops and tissues. what a shame. Also my legs and arms and heels always hurt. But not anymore nope i feel so good now that i don't work there anymore to be honest I think my store was making me sick because it had a lot of dust, because i had no help for 2 months. I am not even sure when they last time the vents were even changed. So i think god my family and hubby for all there support also my friends and fans and online folks. I am very skilled to fine something so i know with gods will it will be. I have degrees an graphic design and media production. I have a way with words yes i do write poetry too. I do a lot of things most folks don't think i do. I am cute and have a brain yes i do. A new year a new me. Now going off of the subject i got my eyes checked yes i do wear glasses now and then i have to wear them more often now. When i get them back I will post some pictures on my facebook and here. If you know of someone hiring let me know: I am looking for a office job/Graphic design job for now I don't think i am going back into doing retail too much wear and tear on my body. So if you have leads send it to shewquet.character@gmail.com Yes i do have a resume. I do freelance work too so if you need something done just ask and i will quote you a price thanks for reading. Feel free to pass on my blog. Comment and job my facebook http://faceboo.com/shewquet almost for got to tell you guys a week before i got laid off from my job a ladder in the store really fell on my head. But I wasn't hurt bad there was no blood. So everyone have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thanks for looking at my blog. Here you will find things about me and life, Also if you like to be a guest blogger just ask. I am always looking for new folks to help.

Sigma Makeup

My New WebSite

My New WebSite
click the picture to go to site

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My weigh loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter