Saturday, January 16, 2010

American Best




This place is a rip off. Yes a rip off why do they say glasses for 69 dollars not. they try to get over on you big time. they are also slow very slow when i was begin rung up it took the guy at least 5 times to ring it up. the first three times he tried by himself, the other time he had assit. Then when they could do it the manager came over and took care of the rest. They add on stuff you dotn want and don't need with out telling you it cost more money. I started asking questions because my bill was 289 yes very high wtf I just lost my job i couldn't pay that so they tell me its that high because we are making the lens lighter. I said umm no thank you i dont need that. So after taking that off it was 188.95 i got was two pair of glasses that's it and a Field test that they charge you 15 dollars for that's it nothing more nothing less. I could have gone somewhere else for cheaper to get my glasses this will be the last time i shop there every again and my glasses are only single line,i think that's what you call it. what a shame here's how the bill reads visual field/fdt exam 15.00 new eg exam/no charge sv plastic uncoated i have it twice on my bill that was free too, spl-2 for 29.98 that's the glasses then bvl-best value lens package 46.00 clear tint solid free, product protection plane free, scratchoat -scratch coat free , never glare advantage ar coating 35.00 and rh 200 the other pair for 39.97 and bvl best value lens package 23.00 thats what i was charged. If you had better luck with company let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thanks for looking at my blog. Here you will find things about me and life, Also if you like to be a guest blogger just ask. I am always looking for new folks to help.

Sigma Makeup

My New WebSite

My New WebSite
click the picture to go to site

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My weigh loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter