Monday, July 27, 2015

Nεяdii Lîonεss Unяatεd, Take this youtube video down your stealing my old videos and bullying...


Source:
Nεяdii Lîonεss Unяatεd, Take this youtube video down your stealing my old videos and bullying...
http://ift.tt/1OLs2Ya
Nεяdii Lîonεss Unяatεd has alot of videos that haves my name in it on this channel and she stolen two of my videos and Ive tried to report but google and youtube wont take action by taking this video down and she said that she will continue to put this video up of me this is stalking harassing and b…

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thanks for looking at my blog. Here you will find things about me and life, Also if you like to be a guest blogger just ask. I am always looking for new folks to help.

Sigma Makeup

My New WebSite

My New WebSite
click the picture to go to site

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My weigh loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter