Monday, July 27, 2015

I need help

thelightleavesthee:

I fucked up. I’m just going to start with that fact. I fucked up big time. And now I need help.
To start from the beginning, as to where things all started going downhill was when I lost one of the two jobs I was working with earlier this year. I was employed by a 3rd party company to service high end vending machines. The job started out rough, but over time it really grew on me. I was making decent money and could honestly quit my other job and just focus on that.
Then I get an email from my boss telling me they had lost the contract, and the vending machine company was taking everything in house. Well, fine, I just need to re-apply through the actual company. Right? Nope. The 1st Party company had refused to hire anyone that previously had serviced the machines.
So that left me, and hundreds of other people, out of a job.
So after being told that I had 4-6 weeks of work left (and losing all of it in less than two.) my depression hit me hardcore. To the point where everything seemed meaningless, and I never even bothered trying to look for another job since I did, at the time, have a safety net.
But I knew what was coming, eventually down the road the other job I had would go on it’s normal hiatus, for 3 weeks or more, and i’d have no job whatsoever.
Unfortunately, I couldn’t bring myself to look for more work because I was too caught up in the fact that I missed my old job. Even more unfortunately, I wound up picking up another job that is once a month, but I hate it, and it isn’t nearly enough to keep me afloat.
I tried to think of any way around this without having to resort to this, but unfortunately I /can’t/ think of anything else. And now with my Grandparents breathing down my neck about rent, I need something quick, or risk possibly being without a home in the next couple of weeks. I don’t want to happen.
So to get straight to the point, I’m poor, and I need help financially to keep afloat for the next few weeks (including BronyCon, which I already have obligations at, so at this point I almost /have/ to go.) for food, rent, and money that I owe other people for BronyCon.
So here’s the breakdown;
I need $250 for Rent + money that I owe my Grandparents, since I’ve been borrowing money for food
$180 for my hotel at BronyCon
And about $200+ for food and anything else I might need for the next two weeks.
Why two weeks? Well, my seasonal job has started up again, but I will not see any money from it until the 15th of August. So I just need a little help getting through this tough period. Any amount you can give, I appreciate it more than you know, and even if you can’t donate money and only are able to spread the word, that’s fine as well.
My paypal email is Detrix94@aol.com
Thank you in advance for any help you guys can provide, and I’ll try to keep you guys updated on the situation.



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1gYHC7B

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thanks for looking at my blog. Here you will find things about me and life, Also if you like to be a guest blogger just ask. I am always looking for new folks to help.

Sigma Makeup

My New WebSite

My New WebSite
click the picture to go to site

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My weigh loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter