Monday, July 13, 2020

Liked on YouTube: INSTAGRAM CONTROLS MY LIFE FOR A DAY| VLOG πŸ’•

INSTAGRAM CONTROLS MY LIFE FOR A DAY| VLOG πŸ’•

HEY LOOK DOWN HERE πŸ¦‹πŸ”₯ Welcome to my channel if you are new, if you aren’t then WELCOME BACKKKKKK !!!!! This video is of me doing a crazy makeup challenge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I tried my best and I know you guys will enjoy it ❤️πŸ’•. NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK ✨ SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU WANNA SEE NEXT!! ________________________________________________ πŸ›Ž don’t forget to click the nonification bell so you don’t miss any updatesπŸ›Ž LETS BE FRIENDS 🀞🏾 Instagram : faithhbriannaa πŸ’— Snapchat:faithxstanford πŸ‘» Facebook : Faith Brianna πŸ’™ •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• SEPHORA MAKEUP HAUL πŸ€πŸ–€ https://youtu.be/cXFzfXv8-lw Wassup my XO Gang πŸ€πŸ’œ Ny name is Faith! I am 18 years old. I enjoy creating content, eating , and spending time with my friends. I post beauty, food , & lifestyle related content.... and other things πŸ’˜ Thank you for taking the time to watch me and , support me, and grow with me. Key words Instagram
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ba-hWyaoec

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thanks for looking at my blog. Here you will find things about me and life, Also if you like to be a guest blogger just ask. I am always looking for new folks to help.

Sigma Makeup

My New WebSite

My New WebSite
click the picture to go to site

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My weigh loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter