Friday, June 21, 2019

Liked on YouTube: Makeup Declutter 2019| How I Organize My Makeup| Makeup Collection 2019| Glamplified Beauty

Makeup Declutter 2019| How I Organize My Makeup| Makeup Collection 2019| Glamplified Beauty

💋 Hey Gurl Hey 👋 It’s ya gurl Shae. We back with another video. Welcome to my first ever declutter video. Declutter videos are just to better organize and get rid of things you don’t want or need anymore. My collection is small compared to other but I love it and it’s still growing. Like Wat you see wanna see more Like this video for pt.2. As always XoXo 💋 Products Mentioned Acrylic or Plastic Bins from $$$ 🌲 📱 Call me, Beep me, Here’s where you can reach me: FB: Glamplified Beauty FB: Sherry Chatmon IG: @sherry.chatmon makeup declutter series, powder, bronzer declutter, powder declutter, loose setting powder declutter, decluttering my makeup collection 2019, #makeupdeclutter, #makeuporganization2019, project pan, decluttering my powder collection, declutter #1, makeup collection, #makeup declutter 2019, spring cleaning 2019, declutter series, huge makeup declutter, #makeupcollectiondeclutter, makeup collection 2019, andrea renee, declutter with me, drugstore makeup, #makeuporganization
via YouTube https://youtu.be/DUoPwkFJRRA

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thanks for looking at my blog. Here you will find things about me and life, Also if you like to be a guest blogger just ask. I am always looking for new folks to help.

Sigma Makeup

My New WebSite

My New WebSite
click the picture to go to site

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My weigh loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter