Monday, January 7, 2019

Liked on YouTube: My First Vlog - A Week in my life - Home decor shopping

My First Vlog - A Week in my life - Home decor shopping

OMG THIS IS MY FIRST VLOG! This is a long one so grab a cup of tea and take a journey into my life for a week! This is everyday from the day after Christmas to TODAY new years day! I take you guys with me home decor shopping as we refresh and spruce up our home for the new year plus a bous whole foods grocery haul. You can see in this vlog, my daily outfits, what to cook on KETO, what I eat in a day to loose weight and so much more. I hope you guys enjoy this vlog! If you do please give this video a thumbs up, comment what videos you would like to see from me , and SUBSCRIBE so you never miss a new post every Tuesday and Saturday! | About me | *** Hi i'm Abbi and welcome to my channel! I post new videos Every Tuesday and Saturday. I post about My weight loss journey, Eating some hella good food, and staying organised through life and love! I Also talk about the struggles of being a single mom and the struggles of being in a Long Distance relationship! Living a healthy life is goals but let's face it, we're all A Fyn Mess! *** | All the socials | ** Instagram ** http://bit.ly/2VB7lrT ** Twitter ** https://twitter.com/abbigaylewarner ** Snapchat ** @abbigayle11 | CAMERA EQUIPMENT | I like to film on my Sony A5100 and sometimes my Canon 600D with a 50mm Lens . Oh and let's not forget my sidekick (aka my iphone 8plus)
via YouTube https://youtu.be/bOV6qQyuI1o

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thanks for looking at my blog. Here you will find things about me and life, Also if you like to be a guest blogger just ask. I am always looking for new folks to help.

Sigma Makeup

My New WebSite

My New WebSite
click the picture to go to site

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My weigh loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter