Saturday, April 9, 2016

Join us on facebook to create, collab and network with 400 talented creators! #iamnoirtv #YouTubeBlack #blackyoutubers I Am Noir TV is a group for black content creators that will help others network and grow their channels. Marra and I started this community for the needs of others and ourselves. Youtube doesn't make it easy for our people to connect. So Marra and I have fixed that by creating this community. Youtube watchers are typically engaged by diy's, make-up, product reviews, show reviews, celebrity gossip, cooking, etc and I know that we are all at the forefront of these areas. So why not start supporting each other to help build our audiences? Why not interact with each other to keep our engagement high and our audiences crossed? By providing these options, we create a better YouTube experience for us all. If you are interested in joining the group you must be an active YouTuber and be willing to subscribe, like, and comment on other members videos. This room is about growth, quality content, and unity. Join Now!


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1URv3fR

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thanks for looking at my blog. Here you will find things about me and life, Also if you like to be a guest blogger just ask. I am always looking for new folks to help.

Sigma Makeup

My New WebSite

My New WebSite
click the picture to go to site

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My weigh loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter