Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Order from same beauty the shipping was very fast omg I love...



Order from same beauty the shipping was very fast omg I love that I like my wig but I haven’t tried it yet due to my hair being styled already but the lip sticks I order was a big fat fail, who the hell sends lip sticks unsealed then the all the lipsticks are damaged from who know what the product got everywhere I guess that’s why they out them in there own little bag which the bag and lkips sticks had orange lip stick everywhere. Yes I email them kasdt night on their web site and Facebook page I haven’t heard anything from them yet. I was going to let it go but don’t play with my money I don’t care if I paid 1 dollar. So I hope they see this video anyone else have this problem with this company. by Shewquet taylor



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1O4Wb7X

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thanks for looking at my blog. Here you will find things about me and life, Also if you like to be a guest blogger just ask. I am always looking for new folks to help.

Sigma Makeup

My New WebSite

My New WebSite
click the picture to go to site

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My weigh loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter