Monday, August 31, 2015

FBI investigates potential 'scam' aimed at E-ZPass users - WBFF Fox Baltimore - News - Top Stories


Source:
FBI investigates potential 'scam' aimed at E-ZPass users - WBFF Fox Baltimore - News - Top Stories
http://ift.tt/1fSM6vm
The F.B.I. is investigating a potential Phishing scam aimed at E-ZPass customers. Mid-Atlantic AAA, along with the Maryland Better Business Bureau is also warning motorists about it. An email is circulating which claims to be from E-ZPass, and the

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thanks for looking at my blog. Here you will find things about me and life, Also if you like to be a guest blogger just ask. I am always looking for new folks to help.

Sigma Makeup

My New WebSite

My New WebSite
click the picture to go to site

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My weigh loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter