Monday, February 15, 2010

SNOWING


Whats up everyone? Its snowing again in Maryland yes more snow but we only suppose to get a couple of inches this time. Vday has passed i have a ball my gifts i got were a out fit, two necklace,a bracelet, a handbag that's matches my laptop bag which came from Franklin covey if you need any Franklin products feel free to email me OK with franklin covey in the subject line to shewquet.character@gmail.com. also my YouTube is going very good you go to go check it out for real http://youtube.com/blackandthick I started to do the look of the day also. Just been doing interviews for different places and YouTube. well that's all i will write today i am trying to write more each and everyday, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thanks for looking at my blog. Here you will find things about me and life, Also if you like to be a guest blogger just ask. I am always looking for new folks to help.

Sigma Makeup

My New WebSite

My New WebSite
click the picture to go to site

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My weigh loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter